Not accustomed to leave so bad judgment for a "new and fresh" product. I have so far chosen Android products but Tante I would try Apple and went into it with a completely open mind. I have been very negatively surprised and disappointed.
Do not test this, buy eg a Samsung Galaxy (Android) instead!
- IStore (where you download apps, etc.) bill money from my VISA card without me knowing why (specification exists)! When I look at Apple's website to write to support to ask why they are pulling money from my account (without my approval), you can not find an address (or notification area) where you can write and ask about this (have been looking for 30 minutes and run around in circles on the website)! = WORST I'VE SEEN.
- The ability to make your own settings (and I mean very simple settings) are VERY limited. It works like a lobotomised computer = The Apple way or no way ... Best for quite ignorant 13 year olds, everyone else will feel constrained
- The operating system allows only ONE user! Perhaps you want to share the iPad with your partner / husband / wife / sister, etc.. Forget it, only a Wordfeud account, an "iCloud account" mm. Guessing that the tactic is that everyone should buy one was ......
- Apps that are free for Android devices cost money on Apple / iStore ....
- Unable to turn the spell in any application, better get used to the iPad will fill in their own words (even if you press space, ie space bar) all the time. It had not done anything if it was not for that to Use text feature ALL THE TIME, eg when writing email, text messaging, chatting in games etc etc etc.. It will ever be an eyesore.
- Does not support Flash ... OMG what bad. MANY of your most frequently used websites include Flash applications and without this, the experience is often very limited. Hard to find an analogy, it's like reading a book where every 5th page is written in invisible text ...
- The speaker (mono of course ...) directed backward, ie, perfect to listen if you are NOT on the page where the image is. In reality, it means that you constantly have to keep one hand over the corner of the device for the sound to "bounce" against you (if it's the least other ambient sounds).
- Only Apple's own contacts, forget all the nice headphones, and other interface you own and buy new (from Apple ..). Slot for Memory Card? No (of course).
- Good marketing = fine product if you know you want to be part of the masses. It is also stylish. In other words, the iPad SURF plates BIMBO, STYLISH PRESENTATION BUT VERY LIMITED BRAIN FUNCTION AND SUCKING YOUR MONEY OUT OF YOUR POCKETS WITHOUT YOU NOTICE THAT.
DO NOT BUY!
Fantastic quality. Apple appstore is very good.
You have not selected any models yet. Select at least two for comparison.
The information about recently viewed products or categories is stored here. You have not viewed any models yet.